What the hell is she wearing?

What the hell is she wearing?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 28



Over the weekend I lost my wallet. I know, huge inconvenience... having to replace all those cards and the canceling of bank accounts... it's a nightmare! But one good thing did come out of it: I got to buy a new wallet! I welcome any chance to spend money on something when I can justify actually NEEDING it and not just wanting it. My old wallet was actually a vintage red alligator skin glasses case that I just stuffed everything into and used as a wallet. It was amazing and I'm very sad it's gone. So in order to replace this gem I knew I needed to look in consignment shops around town. I looked in a few places and just couldn't get attached to anything. I really wanted a beat up old leather wallet. I finally found one in an antique store! I know this story has absolutely no relevance to my outfit today, but the lesson here should be that antique stores are a great place to shop for vintage wallets and purses. I hope you enjoyed that little story...



Brown Aldo oxfords, Sparkle and Fade gray tights, Kimichi Blue floral print skort, white wife beater from Forever 21, BDG striped shirt, vintage cross necklace.

Another two-for! This was from one day over the weekend and I forgot that I even took it. I know I posted a pic of this sweater the other day... but I love it! Hey... I said I never wear the same outfit twice, I said NOTHING about individual items.

Mod boots, stone washed jeans by Bullhead, BDG striped mens sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment