What the hell is she wearing?

What the hell is she wearing?

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 22 and 23

My Ugg boots are making an appearance for the first time in this picture. Let me speak on Uggs for a brief minute. Uggs are extremely comfortable and, for all intents and purposes, very practical when you live in a city and walking is your primary method of transportation and it's 40 degrees outside. While I will be the very first to judge anyone who would wear them with a short skirt, I do condone them with leggings and sweaters. I realize they aren't exactly fashion forward but sometimes, only sometimes, function precedes form.

Classic tall Uggs in chestnut brown, Sparkle and Fade over-the-knee socks, black tights, white wife beater from Forever 21, Victoria's Secret over-sized white t-shirt, BDG tribal print zip-up sweater, fingerless 'homeless' gloves, Falling Whistles necklace, vintage cross necklace, scowl.

Basically I was lazy this weekend, so here you have it... a two-for! You're welcome. Mod boots, black tights, Kimichi Blue floral print skort, vintage sweater, plaid scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment