What the hell is she wearing?

What the hell is she wearing?

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 27


Big sweaters! I absolutely love oversized sweaters. I love wearing oversized things in general... and with that being said, let me share a secret: I wear men's clothes. I love them. I'm a huge sucker for comfort, and guys clearly win in that department. The best place to snag some great oversized men's sweaters, flannels, t-shirts ect., in my opinion, is the sale section of Urban Outfitters. I popped in yesterday and found the sweater you see here and a cardigan, both on sale. I also always rummage through the men's sections of vintage/second hand stores. There are always great finds...

Mens BDG striped sweater, Silence and Noise high-wasted stretch denim mini, gray Sparkle and Fade sparkly tights, white socks, brown Aldo oxfords, Clubmaster Ray Ban shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment