What the hell is she wearing?

What the hell is she wearing?

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 21

After seeing Black Swan last weekend I've been inspired by the 'dancer' look recently. Layers, tights and socks!

Wearing woven leather sandals, black tights, black open-toed ballet socks from Forever 21, orange American Apparel spandex shorts, white wife beater, white Victoria's Secret over-sized t-shirt, gray DKNY grandpa cardigan, black American Apparel headband, Falling Whistles necklace.

In other news, I have a new favorite website. One of my roommates told me about it a few weeks ago and I completely forgot about it until today when I was in Yogurtland and saw a girl wearing an amazing pair of vintage flats. I asked her, as I always do when I see something I wish was mine, where she got them. Her reply: etsy.com. This website is fantastic. It's a place to buy and sell handmade, homemade and vintage items... including but not limited to clothing, accessories, art, home furnishings... pretty much anything. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment