What the hell is she wearing?

What the hell is she wearing?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 20


On any given day I've been known to go through up to three different wardrobe changes (this does not include any amazing variation of sweatpants/pajama combinations I wear around the house) and I can say with confidence that I have not worn the same outfit twice. Ever. If you were to take every single item of clothing I own and use an advanced algorithm to figure out how many different outfits could be made, well... I'm not that mathematically savvy, but I'd venture to say its a lot. And they're just aren't enough days in the month to exhaust them all. Enter wardrobe changes. This was outfit number 1 of the day. I liked outfit 2 better, but I didn't get a picture of it. I know, I know.. why even bother mentioning it then.

In this photo: Crown Vintage victorian lace-up boots, black leggings, Forever 21 striped shirt, BDG flannel, vintage pea coat with faux fur collar, plaid scarf, Falling Whistles whistle necklace.


If you do anything today, please check out the link to Falling Whistles, a cause promoting peace in Congo. The promo video alone is worth stopping by, and they've got some pretty sweet swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment