What the hell is she wearing?

What the hell is she wearing?

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 17


So today I regret to inform you there will be no outfit photo, as I am on vacation... but I did want to post something. I am leaving a link to a great article I enjoyed on nymag.com, which is New York magazine's online component. I love this magazine. It is all things NY, and always has great style articles. This particular article centers on who will be the next Lady Gaga, in terms of zany fashion... front runners being Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha. The always controversial, self-proclaimed Glam girl, Lady Gaga, is well known for her outrageous, cutting edge and often bordering on insane fashion statements. Now who's going to fill her Alexander McQueen armadillo shoes? Here's the link, which includes a great slideshow:

No comments:

Post a Comment