What the hell is she wearing?

What the hell is she wearing?

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 14





No mirror shot today... although this picture doesn't show my entire outfit, it is prettier to look at. Wearing my mod boots, the same Sparkle and Fade lace tights I had on yesterday, Forever 21 pleaded black skirt, GAP mens pin-striped linen shirt, Banana Republic gray cardigan, vintage woven leather belt.

Following suit with yesterday, I wanted to show a few pictures of a girl whose style was ahead of her time and who became an icon for a generation... Edie Sedgwick. She was one of Andy Warhol's famous muses at the height of his Factory era. Edie is well known for living fast and dying young.. but she contributed something special to the world of fashion... her signature look was black tights, something I cannot live without. Edie was charismatic, beautiful and quite the enigma. Take a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment