What the hell is she wearing?

What the hell is she wearing?

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day... One, two, skip a few



Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday that was marked by the ever-present themes of food, family, fun and mild frustration. I took a slight break from blogging to really get into the holiday this year (and because I didn't bring my laptop with me to my Mom's house). I'm back for a brief update and then will disappear back into the holiday abyss until after the New Year.




While I was rooting through my Mom's closet, as I have a tendency to do whenever I'm home, I found a bunch of old cable-knit sweaters that were knit by an array of women in my family over the years. The one I'm wearing above was knit by my Great Aunt Mildred (I couldn't make that up if I tried) for my Mom when she was in middle school. That sweater is about 50 years old and I adore it. I paired it with Theory gray suede booties, black scrunch ballet socks, black tights, and a Silence and Noise high waisted stretch denim mini for Christmas Eve.



Best Christmas Gift: Ray Ban Clubmaster Shades.... Thanks Santa!


No comments:

Post a Comment