What the hell is she wearing?

What the hell is she wearing?

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 37, 38, 39

So someone asked me yesterday how my blog was going... ummmm.... or not going. This year has been a year of me doing things differently and I refuse to give up on this. Few and far between my posts might be these days, but I'm still trying.

So I only have three outfits to post, but I do have a few things to discuss.

1. Nastygal.com - My roommate, Aly, turned me on to it. Great clothes, amazing shoes. We love this.
2. Neon. I bought a skin tight, spandex, neon yellow skirt. I have yet to wear it, but it's pretty fantastic. Neon isn't anything new, but it's not going anywhere.


In other news, I have forgotten how to smile. See below :(

Above: Brown Aldo oxfords, black tights, BDG jeans that I cut into shorts, BDG mens flannel, white.
Above: Brown Aldo oxfords, green American Apparel Skinny Fit jeans, vintage cropped sweater,
Above: Platform Mary Janes from Forever 21, maroon tights, vintage dress,gray Banana Republic cardigan, vintage woven leather belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment