What the hell is she wearing?

What the hell is she wearing?

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 31

After almost a week off from posting, I'm back with 3 different outfits. I'm wearing, in 2 of the pics, what is probably my favorite piece I own... my DKNY grandpa cardigan that I wear with EVERYTHING.

Above: brown Aldo oxfords, Cheap Monday skinny jeans, DKNY grandpa cardigan, Forever 21 black Forever 21 wife beater, Falling Whistles necklace, vintage cross necklace, Clubmaster Ray Bans.

Below: brown Crown Vintage lace-up boots, Sparkle and Fade striped over-the-knee socks, Sparkle and Fade gray tights, BDG mens striped sweater, Clubmaster Ray Bans.
Below: vintage mod boots, gray Sparkle and Fade tights, BDG stretch denim mini, Urban Renewal mens flannel shirt, DKNY grandpa cardigan, vintage waste-belt, Clubmaster Ray Bans.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! What size is that red striped BDG sweater you've got there? I've been dying to get one but they sold out of my size very quickly. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete